Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I Feel Like Being in Love with the Assholes

Hi, fellas! It’s been very long time that I haven’t written in this blog since my last post which had been published in August 2014. I really miss writing though, but you know what, I hadn’t gotten any idea what to write in my “day off”.
Well, this post is titled I Feel Like Being in Love with the Assholes, can u just guess, why am I using that sentence to be a title for my 3rd post? Hmm, to answer that question, let me share a “damn sad story” of my friends first.

I’m in my final year of High School, which means that few months later I’m not gonna be High School student anymore. I can be anything I want to be when I passed my Final Exam, such as going off to college, looking for job, or only staying at home by doing nothing and being a part of useless people. Only me can decide what I’m gonna do next. But, to pass the Final Exam, I’ve got to study hard and do so many assignments which were given by those people who are called Teachers. Unfortunately, I had no willing to do all of those requirements. I’m lazy, feeling like I don’t care at anything (including myself!), and all I’ve been doing are sleep (included sleep in classes!), eat so many foods, listen to music and radio, and watch TV. I didn’t touch any of books at night anymore since I was been in my 12th grade.

Sometimes, I wonder what makes me changed my nice habit into the bad ones, I also often ask to myself, “Where is the old me?, a good girl who always reads school lessons, gets good grades and likes to improve her skill? I’ve lost it all!” I feel like I’m unmotivated, lost the real myself, and the worst is… I feel like I’m in love with assholes! Do you know the word “assholes” refers to? Yeah, it refers to bad habits I’ve been doing. I really can’t over it instead I got over my true self. Sounds like demons in my head often say “this is not you, babe. This is us who are running your head now.” or “the real you is on vacation and she’s been being bored with her life here, babe.”

It really makes me frustrated. I know it’s weird, I can solve my friends’ problems but I can’t solve any of mine. Many people said that only you can understand yourself like no one else ever could, but in reality I can’t understand me. I really believe that something has gone wrong with me. Whether I don’t wanna continue my study nor am I just being super-lazy? Ah, I hope time will answer my question…

I feel like that I don’t have to type the rest of the story bcos, in the end we will find out that the story came from unmotivated and lazy people. Who wants to be like them? And the thing is, what should we do to avoid that Assholes?

Now I wanna give you some ways to avoid those habits. To be honest, these came instantly from my mind. Well I just hope that these may be useful for y’all..

1.       Decide what are you gonna do after you left High School
It might be so important for you. If you really want a bright future, then decide what you gonna do!

2.       Study hard from now!
Final Exam might be started months to go, but if you use this “learning style” months before the Exam begun, you won’t face the difficulties of doing Final Exam.

3.       Find info about colleges as much as you can!
If you wanted to continue your study by going off to college, you should find any info about college. Started from the faculties, departments, fees, learning system, college life, organizations, scholarships, dorms, and anything you need to know so you won’t be so “blind” about college. You can google it easily or you can ask your friends who have left High School a year or two years before you.

4.       Limit your day-outs!
As teenagers, we like to make some day outs with our friends, don’t we? Actually it’s good for us so that our mind won’t be stressed out. But if we make too much day outs, it won’t be good for us bcos it’s not impossible that we would face the difficulties on preparing for Final Exam.

5.       Pray to God
It’s really-really important! Beside keep doing our best, we still have to pray to God, reciting Holy Quran, and hope for the best every day. We are created by God, so we have to show our thankful bcos we are already given a chance to live our life until now by Him.


Well, hopefully my tips can help you to keep you stay away from those Assholes. Btw, I’m always able to receive your suggestions bcos I’m actually not a good writer. I only wanna share you something good in this blog. You can contact me via Twitter and Facebook. Have a good day! xx 

2 comments:

  1. Nice posting with the god damn title! but i like it. Good luck for your Final Exam and also the college. Do the best! be the best! and get the best!

    ReplyDelete

Ads Inside Post